EMULAB Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The new forum is online, hope you enjoy it!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [clrmamepro] Doesn't allow me to Split/Merge sets  (Read 11603 times)

jfromeo

• Operating System:
  • Windows 7 Windows 7
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.5.3 Firefox 3.5.3
    • View Profile
[clrmamepro] Doesn't allow me to Split/Merge sets
« on: 18 October 2009, 12:10 »

Hello to all the community.

I'm using clrmamepro 3.131 x64 and I'd like to merge a romset originally in Non-Merged set and compressed in .zip to a Split set in .7z compression. But either the merger nor the rebuilder tab give me the option to do this. In the rebuilder tab I simply can't choose the option Split sets, as I show in the image below, and in the Merger one, after selecting Split sets and .7z compression the button at the top down-right, (Un-)Merge, simply does nothing (I guess there should be a Merge button not an (Un-)Merge one).

I'm using the last dat set for this romset and in Scan+Fix proccess it gives me 0 missing roms/sets.

?Is it not possible to merge Non-Merged sets into Split ones? ?Do I need anything else?

Any kind of help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Roman

• Global Moderator
  • Operating System:
  • Windows Vista Windows Vista
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
Re: [clrmamepro] Doesn't allow me to Split/Merge sets
« Reply #1 on: 18 October 2009, 18:54 »

The datfile defines if you can split/fully merge sets. If the datfile doesn't hold any parent/clone relationships (or even hold statements like forcemerge modes), you simply can't split merge sets. Since the merger is a very old part of cmpro which is nearly not used anymore (since you can do everything with scanner/rebuilder), I assume it shows an enabled split/fully merge radiobutton by mistake.

Look at the datfile (or send it to me), if it doesn't hold any parent/clonerelationships, the behaviour is absolutely correct.

jfromeo

• Operating System:
  • Windows 7 Windows 7
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
Re: [clrmamepro] Doesn't allow me to Split/Merge sets
« Reply #2 on: 18 October 2009, 21:07 »

Oh, thank you so much Roman. You were right. I asked it because with other dats I could do merged/split rebuilts, but not with the No-Intro dats.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.166 seconds with 19 queries.