EMULAB Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The new forum is online, hope you enjoy it!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Such a sad way to go..  (Read 18034 times)

Mclane

• Operating System:
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 7.0.1 Firefox 7.0.1
    • View Profile
Such a sad way to go..
« on: 16 October 2011, 17:11 »

It never amazes me more than when an emulation community goes to war on itself, it amazes me even more when an emulation author loses control and dedication to get involved in this, Dave of Final Burn did the same and he ended up leaving the community.

I offered to help doing a simple job, putting the emulator around a bit faster and it was greeted with almost a 'so what', BP said he does not release the emulator and if it gets passed on then that's down to others. Now I'm not  major player in the community, some will know me from FAQ and support of numerous emulators 8bit wise other will have no idea and why should they but when someone offers help to spread an emulator that is claimed to be sabotaged etc it seems odd.

Ace on the other hand was great, I was given access and was quite happy to do my little bit and then there was another series of rants about dumping the emulator etc etc...

Its like a paranoia of sort....

So, people like me can't be arsed to do my little bit because I don't have a clue what is happening with the emulator and what might change every 5 mins. I simply offered to help others and keep it up to date, I don't even use it, my daughter does, I like it but it wasn't for me.....

Never seen a situation where an emulation person can't be arsed to keep the followers spot up to date, how hard was a link to be made by him...

Totally strange....

luw

• Operating System:
  • Linux Linux
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 11.0.696.57 Chrome 11.0.696.57
    • View Profile
Re: Such a sad way to go..
« Reply #1 on: 26 November 2011, 00:43 »

hey man i'm not around here too much either but i cant fucking believe how much bullshit for an OS that plays emulators on the xbox.  Seriously?  BOTH sides, BP and the people he's against for some reason (i still don't know or care to know).

BP, grow the fuck up.
the other side, grow the fuck up.

in my entire life, ive never seen such a ridiculous scenario where two people (groups?) fighting over something so stupid.  i cant image either of you in the real world as functioning members of society and really question how you survive.

UGH it's just so absurd i almost never want to play ANY emulator os ever again just so dont "support" (whatever the fuck that means) either one's side.

**Also*** would like to add that hornswoggle is no better than the clowns listed above.  especially from a moderator on a site like this i expected better.  what a disgrace.  other moderators here i would seriously consider taking hornswoggle's admin rights away as hes really the one who lit the fuse here...
« Last Edit: 26 November 2011, 01:15 by luw »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 19 queries.

anything
anything