EMULAB Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The new forum is online, hope you enjoy it!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: ok warnings are over people have been informed  (Read 28905 times)

BritneysPAIRS

• Operating System:
  • Linux Linux
  • Browser:
  • Safari 4.0 Safari 4.0
    • View Profile
ok warnings are over people have been informed
« on: 14 October 2011, 22:25 »

Im gone as this place is worse than anywhere if im aloud to control it I'll rebuild it if not it will return to normal soon and I'll move on :-)  everything set in stone......we will see

Simone

• Administrator
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 10.0a1 Firefox 10.0a1
    • View Profile
Re: ok warnings are over people have been informed
« Reply #1 on: 15 October 2011, 13:17 »

Hey BP, are you kidding ?

I offered my help without any interference and at free of cost.

You have deliberately deleted all the thread without any advice.

You NEVER informed me or asked my help.

I'm sure that is not the good way to solve a problem if it exists.

Now I'm still love your work at Coinops but is not my intentention to encouraging a war enagaged with whoever you want.

You are warned. you are free to move on and... if i not denote a change in your behavior the entire board will be nuked without any advice.

Also, I'm very disappointed that something that should just be fun has turned into a real war, and I do not approve this.

For this reason I apologize to everyone for what has happened and what will happen if things do not change.

Retro.G

• Operating System:
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 7.0.1 Firefox 7.0.1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 15 October 2011, 18:01 »

Well said Simone!!

wired-child

• Arcade Addict
  • Operating System:
  • Windows Vista/Server 2008 Windows Vista/Server 2008
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.23 Firefox 3.6.23
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 15 October 2011, 19:07 »

Well said Simone!!
+1
simone is laying down the law as is his right
its up to all of us to stay within the rules of this forum
rules that i cant seem to find anywhere on here :)
« Last Edit: 15 October 2011, 19:42 by wired-child »

BritneysPAIRS

• Operating System:
  • Browser:
  • MS Internet Explorer 8.0 MS Internet Explorer 8.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 15 October 2011, 21:07 »

ok ill be moving on :) good luck...I warned Simon about this before I joined and that I would need control to stop this as I had control on the blog....I was just waiting for this day...and as usual it come in strong around release time as people that have been around a while will know this is when they really get edgy.....around the big releases and pull out all the stops....cba :) and waal live for it.....and without control I wont continue on the site full stop. Getting moderators involved takes alot of time and they arnt aware of alot that I am.......so its been fun.....beleive it or beleive it not....I warned you about this...and I warned people on the site that I would ban those people in two minutes.....these where left unheard and I couldnt control what happened next.....

anyways I wish you the best, I continue on and finished the testing of CoinOPS 3 lite yesterday as well as working on a new core and some new features....and I still feel sorry for the normal people out there......as I said I dont want to take your time with moderation....it would and will be painfull for Simon....although you might think im surprised or jumping to conclusions to me they are facts I pointed out on day one (actually before I joined they where the only concern I layed down....xtras are wankers and I need to control them without it the forum will become painfull and it is why I was relutant to join in the first place....

remember as per what I said I know alot and those people never denied stuff so I could call them liars and be able to back it up...they allways changed the subject....I also told people on the first post they should walk carefully and told them if I had the power I would ban them day one....these are the facts to me...all else is rants to me.......

peace all.......and enjoy
« Last Edit: 15 October 2011, 21:27 by BritneysPAIRS »

BritneysPAIRS

• Operating System:
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 15 October 2011, 21:22 »

nuke away :)

hornswoggle

• Operating System:
  • Browser:
  • MS Internet Explorer 9.0 MS Internet Explorer 9.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 15 October 2011, 23:30 »

And there you have it, BP in a nutshell!

No recognition for Simone's help in setting up a forum, where coinops could progress and others could contribute. My sympathies to Simone, but maybe it was for the best.

Nuke away? Why bother, when it is clear now that you were the culprit all along!

What to make of this parasite that goes by the name BP, who would rather blame others than his own selfish and spiteful attitude towards others. Wankers you say? No! I say you are the wanker!

I hope most if not all will now see what kind of human trash you have in your midst and will not follow such a being in future. If those few who still cling on in the hope that that one extra game can be made playable in coinops, will the selling of your soul be worth it, I wonder ?
« Last Edit: 16 October 2011, 01:31 by hornswoggle »

wired-child

• Arcade Addict
  • Operating System:
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 15 October 2011, 23:46 »

i always hope for new games in coinops or FBL or Xraine any new arcade game is a bonus
but dont think that means im selling my soul

anyway i wont be following anyone im headin back over to 1emu to keep my beady eye on
the greatness that is the xbox emulation scene

lilcuda

• Operating System:
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 7.0 Firefox 7.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 15 October 2011, 23:47 »

So fearless leader and dictator for life cant act like a man and leave the shit behind him .

I hope all the people who helped BP realise that the same thing will continue wherever he goes.

I asked weeks ago for him to leave out the flame war and stop reading posts from other sites yet he went on to not only read the shit that wasnt even on this site but post quotes from other sites to validate his new poll which would lock out any emulator he doesnt want on YOUR xbox .

To the guys who lost all their work in helping build Coinops 3 I say think about what he did to you . He was the one who nuked the whole Board over a few posts that another mod did in a joke to teach the guy some humility . You lost all your work because of one person , BP who couldnt help himself and had to a throw a tanty and now blames the xtras for his actions.

Keir

• Operating System:
  • Mac OS X 10.6 Mac OS X 10.6
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 16 October 2011, 00:32 »

Someone's in danger of getting their posts deleted!

wired-child

• Arcade Addict
  • Operating System:
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 16 October 2011, 00:39 »

Someone's in danger of getting their posts deleted!
say whatever you feel like no mods here plus its all gettin nuked soon anyway

BritneysPAIRS

• Operating System:
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 16 October 2011, 01:12 »

get over yourselves work continues on CoinOPS....SNES_ViolinistofHameln  got added to CoinOPS 3 over the last 10mins and testing continues...the spectrum core was finalised yesterday.....things move on for myself....if I cant say what I beleive to be true (mostly I wish it wasnt but I know it is so I wont pretend it isnt) or people dont want the stuff its all good....

thats up to you guys....I work will continue on and always has....why people think otherwise is beond me....I do stuff every few days and seem to be quicker than teams.....while I may talk on forums normally its while work is happening...eg im testing as I write this and why it sometimes makes no sense :)

No work for CoinOPS 3 is lost....1000s and 1000s more videos have been uploaded and named and are safely stored as others are aware of for the motherload pack....testing hasnt slowed....all games that need adding are saved away....ive noted about the polls and what people want....for me none of it was a waste of time....its not worth it without being able to nuke things quickly to stop everyones time being wasted....id waste no time discussing stuff now id nuke any trouble makers...if your not there would be nothing at all to ever worry about from......but ill never stand for hypritical behavour or not answering clear questions about dishonesty......these are resonable things to ask if you want respect from me.....

so you guys are quick to fire on about stuff you know nothing about.....no work has stopped and no work has been slowed....you have lost support and votes that give me direction....but you will gain life.................

wired-child

• Arcade Addict
  • Operating System:
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 16 October 2011, 01:20 »

the violinst of hamelin is a good add its a crakin game
mind and try it all you snes fans

BritneysPAIRS

• Operating System:
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 16 October 2011, 01:22 »

PS I know whats needed and always have done...let me nuke time wasters as I have alot to achieve....then things would stay on track.....im not actually here to solve world peace....im here to keep my project on track....and most of the time alot dont want it to stay on track as its wiping them out.....

ive always talked like emuxtra was a threat but to me they wherent....they didnt have vision to me, they said my stuff was buggy but I tested this and clearly there stuff was alot buggier....they said alot of stuff and I listened but most it was just bull. I knew it was me that was the threat to them.....as clearly no one was ever saying they would leave CoinOPS for arcades but alot where leaving xtras for consoles...I played along that they where a threat but I knew it was just talk that they would have the skills to eat into CoinOPS...they talk alot and thats fun but no one was fooled ever...anyways onwards and upwards ill say it once more and its never changed ever

THIS DOESNT EFFECT ME.....IT DOESNT EFFECT COINOPS 3 AT LEAST FOR ME....IT EFFECTS THE NORMAL USERS....AND I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU UNLESS I CAN CONTROL FLAME WARS INSTANTLY THERE IS NO POINT....ILL NEVER BACK DOWN TO NEWBES IF I THINK THEY ARE TROLLING......I DONT THINK THAT I HAVE TO.....WORK CONTINUES ON AS IT ALWAYS HAS.....IN THE NEXT YEAR IM SURE ILL STILL HAVE THE MOST TO SHOW EVEN IF ITS NEVER SEEN......AND ILL STILL JUST THINK THE POOR PEOPLE THAT ARE LEAD BY TROLLS...OH WELL MAYBE IT WAS WRITTEN IN THE STARS....

BritneysPAIRS

• Operating System:
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 16 October 2011, 02:41 »

people came here to diff reasons

they like coinops and want it to go ahead....(why im here)
feel threatened by CoinOPS and that BP wont back down....(why id nuke them as they have alot of other places they can go and support each other)

to the later people I know you thought CoinOPS couldnt start again easily....and I know how horrified you where when weeks later most people had left and where communicating here....scary I know but dont blame me blame your vision and do you really give people what they want??? in the end they care little about BP or anyone else and just what is presented to them
I asked you guys to start diff threads...and I would leave those alone as no one really worried about I hate BP threads or any other rubbish you dream up on other sites and only 4 people will log on with diff names and say im with you...the rest are here for CoinOPS and any other threads would be welcome....I know other dev are scared...like surreal I offered them help they said no...so I added HD support myself....cause it was best for CoinOPS I offered them a way to intergrate Surreal and be launched by CoinOPS they definatly didnt like that....so here we are today with them closing sources and me posting the sources on how to do it.....they could start a thread here and id be fine with it....just play like adults....id share and give sources im not scared as others are..........
« Last Edit: 16 October 2011, 02:46 by BritneysPAIRS »

waal

• Operating System:
  • Mac OS X 10.7.1 Mac OS X 10.7.1
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 14.0.835.202 Chrome 14.0.835.202
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 16 October 2011, 02:49 »

So fearless leader and dictator for life cant act like a man and leave the shit behind him .

I hope all the people who helped BP realise that the same thing will continue wherever he goes.

I asked weeks ago for him to leave out the flame war and stop reading posts from other sites yet he went on to not only read the shit that wasnt even on this site but post quotes from other sites to validate his new poll which would lock out any emulator he doesnt want on YOUR xbox .

To the guys who lost all their work in helping build Coinops 3 I say think about what he did to you . He was the one who nuked the whole Board over a few posts that another mod did in a joke to teach the guy some humility . You lost all your work because of one person , BP who couldnt help himself and had to a throw a tanty and now blames the xtras for his actions.

Well said.

That's what I've been saying from the start. I didn't have to register until now though I was defamed many times here by the same person.

This is all made up by BP to hide his game. As you can read in his posts, this guy is obsessed with control and is bitter for vengeance. That's all. A pity.

Now you know why BP is so often subject to mockery on our side. I repeat no one has interfered in your work here and no one has ever used a false ID in this place. We don't misjudge CoinOPS users too but feel we free to criticize it like any software.

Everybody that have seen the 1emu disaster can see the same results here. He even had an attempt at XBMC4ORG.org before coming here: asking for control, insulting me and other members on the forum even if I never post there as well. He always use the same pattern. Typical of weirdos.

Not that he's taken seriously, we continue our work and our community is growing up as well. Lately I believed that there could be a forum about CoinOPS running independently and running well but the last events proves it's not a problem of offer (choice is always good) or a problem with rivalry (that doesn't exit, our audience already know that) but an evident problem with the personality  of BritneysPairs himself.

destronger

• forum bum...
  • Operating System:
  • Browser:
  • MS Internet Explorer 9.0 MS Internet Explorer 9.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 16 October 2011, 02:54 »

waal,

i kinda wish BP/coinops could be a regular thing at xtra's, you know just dicussing the emu, and making it better and having a few innocent laughs along the way. it's to bad that drama has to follow.
« Last Edit: 16 October 2011, 02:58 by destronger »

BritneysPAIRS

• Operating System:
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 16 October 2011, 02:54 »

every forum youtube etc I look I see CoinOPS now never xtras....everywhere and I know that makes you sad...im sorry about that.....your amiga is next :) say goodbye to your little friend or maybe as you say I dont have the skills....people come asking about CoinOPS cause they dont beleive you guys now and all you want to do is control that I know...hows that going for you :)
« Last Edit: 16 October 2011, 02:56 by BritneysPAIRS »

BritneysPAIRS

• Operating System:
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 16 October 2011, 03:03 »

this should be nuked tonight.....but do you beleive I cant rise again :) maybe people have had enough and wont join like this site.....I left 1emulation and xbox scene and now they are crap and love to rate all CoinOPS threads as 0 stars, all the new people for asking about CoinOPS as told to do something else same as xbox scene and this site along tracked greater than both of them combined within a few weeks with no publicity....but for sure when everyone is asking about it theres a reason....you cant fight progress
« Last Edit: 16 October 2011, 03:05 by BritneysPAIRS »

waal

• Operating System:
  • Mac OS X 10.7.1 Mac OS X 10.7.1
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 14.0.835.202 Chrome 14.0.835.202
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 16 October 2011, 03:08 »

waal,

i kinda wish BP/coinops could be a regular thing at xtra's, you know just dicussing the emu, and making it better and having a few innocent laughs along the way. it's to bad that drama has to follow.
You know you can already discuss about CoinOPS there, right. There are still open topics and I believe requests are answered. Actually, it works like a forum and everybody has free speech and act civilian.
It seems that only the official places do the contrary ! :D

Though we decided months ago  to stop the binary distribution because of his threats (locks... lol). Whatever they are serious or not.

This guy is unbearable anyway.

« Last Edit: 16 October 2011, 03:09 by waal »
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 20 queries.

anything