CoinOPS [English] > CoinOPS Discussion

ok warnings are over people have been informed

<< < (3/5) > >>

wired-child:

--- Quote from: Keir on 16 October 2011, 00:32 ---Someone's in danger of getting their posts deleted!

--- End quote ---
say whatever you feel like no mods here plus its all gettin nuked soon anyway

BritneysPAIRS:
get over yourselves work continues on CoinOPS....SNES_ViolinistofHameln  got added to CoinOPS 3 over the last 10mins and testing continues...the spectrum core was finalised yesterday.....things move on for myself....if I cant say what I beleive to be true (mostly I wish it wasnt but I know it is so I wont pretend it isnt) or people dont want the stuff its all good....

thats up to you guys....I work will continue on and always has....why people think otherwise is beond me....I do stuff every few days and seem to be quicker than teams.....while I may talk on forums normally its while work is happening...eg im testing as I write this and why it sometimes makes no sense :)

No work for CoinOPS 3 is lost....1000s and 1000s more videos have been uploaded and named and are safely stored as others are aware of for the motherload pack....testing hasnt slowed....all games that need adding are saved away....ive noted about the polls and what people want....for me none of it was a waste of time....its not worth it without being able to nuke things quickly to stop everyones time being wasted....id waste no time discussing stuff now id nuke any trouble makers...if your not there would be nothing at all to ever worry about from......but ill never stand for hypritical behavour or not answering clear questions about dishonesty......these are resonable things to ask if you want respect from me.....

so you guys are quick to fire on about stuff you know nothing about.....no work has stopped and no work has been slowed....you have lost support and votes that give me direction....but you will gain life.................

wired-child:
the violinst of hamelin is a good add its a crakin game
mind and try it all you snes fans

BritneysPAIRS:
PS I know whats needed and always have done...let me nuke time wasters as I have alot to achieve....then things would stay on track.....im not actually here to solve world peace....im here to keep my project on track....and most of the time alot dont want it to stay on track as its wiping them out.....

ive always talked like emuxtra was a threat but to me they wherent....they didnt have vision to me, they said my stuff was buggy but I tested this and clearly there stuff was alot buggier....they said alot of stuff and I listened but most it was just bull. I knew it was me that was the threat to them.....as clearly no one was ever saying they would leave CoinOPS for arcades but alot where leaving xtras for consoles...I played along that they where a threat but I knew it was just talk that they would have the skills to eat into CoinOPS...they talk alot and thats fun but no one was fooled ever...anyways onwards and upwards ill say it once more and its never changed ever

THIS DOESNT EFFECT ME.....IT DOESNT EFFECT COINOPS 3 AT LEAST FOR ME....IT EFFECTS THE NORMAL USERS....AND I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU UNLESS I CAN CONTROL FLAME WARS INSTANTLY THERE IS NO POINT....ILL NEVER BACK DOWN TO NEWBES IF I THINK THEY ARE TROLLING......I DONT THINK THAT I HAVE TO.....WORK CONTINUES ON AS IT ALWAYS HAS.....IN THE NEXT YEAR IM SURE ILL STILL HAVE THE MOST TO SHOW EVEN IF ITS NEVER SEEN......AND ILL STILL JUST THINK THE POOR PEOPLE THAT ARE LEAD BY TROLLS...OH WELL MAYBE IT WAS WRITTEN IN THE STARS....

BritneysPAIRS:
people came here to diff reasons

they like coinops and want it to go ahead....(why im here)
feel threatened by CoinOPS and that BP wont back down....(why id nuke them as they have alot of other places they can go and support each other)

to the later people I know you thought CoinOPS couldnt start again easily....and I know how horrified you where when weeks later most people had left and where communicating here....scary I know but dont blame me blame your vision and do you really give people what they want??? in the end they care little about BP or anyone else and just what is presented to them
I asked you guys to start diff threads...and I would leave those alone as no one really worried about I hate BP threads or any other rubbish you dream up on other sites and only 4 people will log on with diff names and say im with you...the rest are here for CoinOPS and any other threads would be welcome....I know other dev are scared...like surreal I offered them help they said no...so I added HD support myself....cause it was best for CoinOPS I offered them a way to intergrate Surreal and be launched by CoinOPS they definatly didnt like that....so here we are today with them closing sources and me posting the sources on how to do it.....they could start a thread here and id be fine with it....just play like adults....id share and give sources im not scared as others are..........

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version