EMULAB Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The new forum is online, hope you enjoy it!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: whats happens ?  (Read 33891 times)

destronger

• forum bum...
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • MS Internet Explorer 9.0 MS Internet Explorer 9.0
    • View Profile
Re: whats happens ?
« Reply #20 on: 16 October 2011, 02:47 »

I wish all the clowns would leave BP and Coinops alone, who cares if he bags you out, maybe it's deserved, maybe it's not but why do you care so much? perhaps use your time for something constructive, BP manages to use his for something constructive, it's the Coinops we all love so much, if you don't like it, don't worry about it, move on.. go do something else. Surely you have something better to do? why care what BP says? Does it hurt your feelings? Do you care that much? I truly don't understand.  It's only a childish flame war if you respond, if you ignore it, it goes away...

Why do you expect apologies? why do you care? that insecure uh?  I don't blame him for bagging you out, I would too, you're a royal pain in the butt.   You can't ride on the fame or lack thereof from the past forever.

???... this is a issue from awhile back on 1emu. you have no idea what's going on. i'm not asking for him to say he is sorry.
i apologized  to him.

i DON"T WANT A FLAME WAR!!

i'm downloading CoinOPS 2 right now!!

i joined this site to get involved with coinops. i relized what happened in the past was stupid. thought i could help...

maybe not.
« Last Edit: 16 October 2011, 02:50 by destronger »

wired-child

• Arcade Addict
  • Operating System:
  • Windows Vista/Server 2008 Windows Vista/Server 2008
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.23 Firefox 3.6.23
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 16 October 2011, 02:53 »

yeh i was puzzled by that as well
the only person as far as i know thats asked for an apology is simone

waal

• Operating System:
  • Mac OS X 10.7.1 Mac OS X 10.7.1
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 14.0.835.202 Chrome 14.0.835.202
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 16 October 2011, 02:57 »

I wish all the clowns would leave BP and Coinops alone, who cares if he bags you out, maybe it's deserved, maybe it's not but why do you care so much? perhaps use your time for something constructive, BP manages to use his for something constructive, it's the Coinops we all love so much, if you don't like it, don't worry about it, move on.. go do something else. Surely you have something better to do? why care what BP says? Does it hurt your feelings? Do you care that much? I truly don't understand.  It's only a childish flame war if you respond, if you ignore it, it goes away...

Why do you expect apologies? why do you care? that insecure uh?  I don't blame him for bagging you out, I would too, you're a royal pain in the butt.   You can't ride on the fame or lack thereof from the past forever.

UUhhh ???

Did your ever see a post from the people you allow yourself to call "clowns" in this particular place this last weeks ?!

No.

So the moron you seem to blindly follow nukes the place but you still blame the emuxtras.net community.

You're not even able to understand that from the start this place and privileges were generously made ​​available by the owner of this forum, Simone. A person who obviously you don't care about either.

Good get your package then.

Amazing.

Don't expect to be taken too seriously as well in the future, eh...
« Last Edit: 16 October 2011, 03:00 by waal »

BritneysPAIRS

• Operating System:
  • Browser:
  • MS Internet Explorer 8.0 MS Internet Explorer 8.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 16 October 2011, 03:10 »

I thank simon and as I told him I can control things id never expect people to do my dirty work ever....ill clean up my own issues....

I never asked for rights as staff on 1emuation and choose to leave the trolls to it...even though I could have done alot more and gamecop was a great guy...I reliase this is wrong and I should have opped to moderate the trolls.....to allow people equal rights that post something and years later after bumping it many times have 400 views vs 200,000 is silly and makes no sense....so I require instant control stuff to keep things on track....and id never expect others to do this for me or ask them to....politics is up to you guys.....keep things on track and id never do anything....steer off and id nuke you in a second as said...there are tonnes of places to talk about dreams
« Last Edit: 16 October 2011, 03:12 by BritneysPAIRS »

BritneysPAIRS

• Operating System:
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 16 October 2011, 03:16 »

I would say if I am in control of a forum thread and its users this stuff will never happen ever.....as per the blog....as I was in control of it....that place was idot free.....as I made it that way...and its hits where growing

maybe I should have listened to my gut...maybe I should have not just told simon and listen to his it will be ok....maybe I should have listened to myself and gained the tools to stop this stuff first or simply not have moved

ahhhhh life full of choices

phrunt

• Operating System:
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 7.0.1 Firefox 7.0.1
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 16 October 2011, 03:26 »

oh well, it seems to be a never ending saga, as for waal - I will call you a clown as I have witnessed you carrying on like this on 1emu for no real reason also and then you decided to come here too, why? , what do you hope to achieve? Do you have nothing better to do? Why not just accept that people don't have to like you.... you're not a very likeable guy.  I honestly don't care if you or the ahem scene take me seriously.. why would I? learn from that and maybe then you wouldn't come here trying to annoy people. 

On a brighter note, I can't wait for CoinOps 3.. Thanks BP!

wired-child

• Arcade Addict
  • Operating System:
  • Windows Vista/Server 2008 Windows Vista/Server 2008
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.23 Firefox 3.6.23
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 16 October 2011, 03:40 »

you know my old granda was some turn when he was drunk he would always pull you aside
for some worldly advice

heres one he told me long ago
when guys are fighting best not get involved try and sneak off with one of their birds instead :) :)
bird=women for those that dont know
« Last Edit: 16 October 2011, 03:41 by wired-child »

phrunt

• Operating System:
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 16 October 2011, 07:00 »

I somehow doubt Waal has a bird  ;D

waal

• Operating System:
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 16 October 2011, 07:08 »

I somehow doubt Waal has a bird  ;D

Then you're not even good at guessing. In addition of being a blind arse-licker. That gives you a lot of handicap. :D
« Last Edit: 16 October 2011, 07:30 by waal »

ace9094

• Operating System:
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 16 October 2011, 08:01 »

OK,

I think is all going stupid... Everyone thought it was Xtras that blotted the site somehow... (To be honest I was one of them , but Waal one of your posts about "people getting hurt and now they have" is misleading when you just got out of bed and all your work is gone... So im sorry i blamed your beloved xtras team PS your stupid troll avatar has not helped :))

Like everyone else I follow coinops and the xbox scene (whats left of it)

If people come here for a valid reason thats fine, if not and just wanna read posts thats fine... If I get someone one call me out in a post for no reason I too will go to there forum and kickoff (just ask CBA, he got cussed hard then made to look a fool by Evil Admin Robert, then blocked his PM so I could not say TOLD YOU SO)

But back to the point we were getting on just fine building a comunity here after the poll \ witch hunt on 1emu had BP removed \ silenced.... Even people who just wanted some help with coinops were turned away becauise it was coinops related, and now it tumble weed city, that in my book is a shame as that was the first proper forum I ever used as a member.

Hornswoggle should of spoke to BP direct if he was not happy about the content and not edited his post... That is annoying to anyone. Its like be an anti-terror supporter then having your post changed to say I have seen the error of my ways and terrorists and what they do is fine. (Im not saying Xtras are terrorists, its just an example) you cannot  change comments about something that people feel strongly about and expect nothing.
If you kick a wasp nest you get stung and that is what Hornswoggle done... He he has not been here for ages so he should of spoke to BP and simone NOT took matters into his own hands. Just because he could edit his post, he didn't stop think if he should.

If this shit dont stop and we dont move forward then im gone from the scene because I spend time away from my family and money out of my own pocket to try and help others and support a dying scene.

This is the last I wanna hear on the subject, I will get in touch with BP privatly when I get time and discuss moving forward.  BP, Smuppy, Wired-Child and a lot of others have put in a lot of effort to make this forum a success.

CoinOPS3 has awesome features, over 3000 games and a new edge about it... Now there is a chance it wont see the general public if this issue is not sorted, because I aint got time to mess about.

Simone, BP should still be a mod and have full access and posts restored if possible, then all these stupid posts need to be removed and we get back on track...

We all know how BP is and what he is like that is what makes him unique, I do not agree with what happened or what he writes sometimes but I understand why he did it... Hornswoggle if you wanna discuss this topic futher feel free to PM me...

Thats my piece said...

Later !
« Last Edit: 16 October 2011, 08:11 by ace9094 »

waal

• Operating System:
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 16 October 2011, 08:33 »

PS your stupid troll avatar has not helped :))

;D LOL this stupid troll is named Cauldron and is in fact a sorcerer. It's also a true 8-bit classic. The kind of game you can load with an emu. hehehe

Good you realized. I let you discuss about your forum then. Up to you to make it an interesting place.

Ciao 
« Last Edit: 16 October 2011, 08:42 by waal »

ace9094

• Operating System:
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 16 October 2011, 08:54 »

PS your stupid troll avatar has not helped :))

;D LOL this stupid troll is named Cauldron and is in fact a sorcerer. It's also a true 8-bit classic. The kind of game you can load with an emu. hehehe

Good you realized. I let you discuss about your forum then. Up to you to make it an interesting place.

Ciao

It was an interesting place and had lots of visits and posts in just 6 weeks.

PS: Gotta admit it kinda looks like a troll ;) hehehe

hornswoggle

• Operating System:
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 16 October 2011, 09:36 »

I could of PM'd BP, but I felt he would not learn as much as shaming him the way I did in public. It would of been more logical for BP to have deleted the 2 topics that I edited, instead of a mass topics deletion that BP chose in the end.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 22 queries.

anything
anything