CoinOPS [English] > CoinOPS Discussion

OMG !!!

<< < (2/2)

BritneysPAIRS:
Lol I've told people this all along and publically on many forums.....just cause you want to believe it isn't true....the facts are what they are to me.....I don't like to dream somethings diff when it stears away from facts...I relies most work differently and want to believe what there thoughts are....as said 100 times I wish it wasn't predictable..it doesn't hurt me or coinops and never has...it effects normal people...simple and what proves this to be otherwise?  I can't think of anything....just wanting it to be diff doesn't make it that way..... you don't know me if you I haven't for told this--at all....you can wish you do that's up to you

BritneysPAIRS:
While im typing on my DROID :-)  im testing coinops so far so good...although 30 hours more testing is required.... I've logged onto the co3 chat as well ace on the DROID so if your around log and chat

BritneysPAIRS:
Also ace has ccda automatic disabling done for psx...amiga and spec core done....

Smuppy:

--- Quote from: ace9094 on 14 October 2011, 21:46 ---
Smuppy are you in ? You put LOADS into this projecy so far and it would be a shame to walk away now...

--- End quote ---

I'm in. All the bullshit aside. It'll sort itself out eventually. As long as we have a place to communicate and projects to be done and there is a clear plan of action, we can make a great program awesome.

ace9094:

--- Quote from: BritneysPAIRS on 15 October 2011, 00:36 ---While im typing on my DROID :-)  im testing coinops so far so good...although 30 hours more testing is required.... I've logged onto the co3 chat as well ace on the DROID so if your around log and chat

--- End quote ---

we have a huge timezone difference, Its 7:30am here and i just got up... Ill try n get on co3 and see if your about :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version