EMULAB Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The new forum is online, hope you enjoy it!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: whats happens ?  (Read 33906 times)

Simone

• Administrator
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 10.0a1 Firefox 10.0a1
    • View Profile
whats happens ?
« on: 14 October 2011, 13:12 »

can someone please explain what happens here ?

why posts are removed without any advise ?

why people cant live and enjoy playing without coming in to flames ?

wired-child

• Arcade Addict
  • Operating System:
  • Windows Vista/Server 2008 Windows Vista/Server 2008
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.23 Firefox 3.6.23
    • View Profile
Re: whats happens ?
« Reply #1 on: 14 October 2011, 13:19 »

i guess alot of bad feelings still exist from stuff that went down a while back
i think it got so nasty that people just cant move on and forget about it

i suggest its time to call a truce have a sit down so to speak iron out
some differences come to commen agreement and stick to that agreement
draw a line in the sand and start afresh

Simone

• Administrator
  • Operating System:
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 14 October 2011, 13:26 »

well, the behavior of BP was at least disrespectful to me, waiting for an explanation...

i offered my help without interfering and did not deserve this behavior...

hornswoggle

• Operating System:
  • Browser:
  • MS Internet Explorer 9.0 MS Internet Explorer 9.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 14 October 2011, 13:35 »

Hello Simone, I do not know who deleted the forum posts/topics, but I may have been the reason why they may have been deleted. For this, I am sorry and did not want this at all.

As I have said in another topic, I have been away from the scene, and had come back to find the abusive behaviour of BP towards other users unacceptable. Now, I admit I may have overstepped my authority here, but I could not stand idly by, while one human being was being so intolerant and offensive to other human beings.

Maybe my actions were in hindsight a mistake, but I fully stand by my views on BP's behaviour towards others.

Simone

• Administrator
  • Operating System:
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 14 October 2011, 13:44 »

Hello Simone, I do not know who deleted the forum posts/topics, but I may have been the reason why they may have been deleted. For this, I am sorry and did not want this at all.

As I have said in another topic, I have been away from the scene, and had come back to find the abusive behaviour of BP towards other users unacceptable. Now, I admit I may have overstepped my authority here, but I could not stand idly by, while one human being was being so intolerant and offensive to other human beings.

Maybe my actions were in hindsight a mistake, but I fully stand by my views on BP's behaviour towards others.

I think you should have done what you thought was right, unfortunately my lack of knowledge of English does not allowed me to understand what was going on first.

However, the only person who had rights to delete treads beyond you and i was BP, so i wait for his explanation...

Smuppy

• Gaming since '85
  • Operating System:
  • Browser:
  • MS Internet Explorer 8.0 MS Internet Explorer 8.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 14 October 2011, 19:38 »

From what I've put together so far, Hornswoggle changed the text of a couple or maybe one of BPs posts as a joke. One of the posts in the forums quotes what he wrote.  One of the two deleted all of the posts in the forum. Both claim to not have global deleted the files.

Simone, do you have a way of restoring all of those posts, like a backup or something? A lot of the other members had a good bit of work put into some of those topics including myself.

wired-child

• Arcade Addict
  • Operating System:
  • Windows Vista/Server 2008 Windows Vista/Server 2008
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 14 October 2011, 19:57 »

good thinking smuppy  :) heres hoping the posts can be brought back

waal

• Operating System:
  • Mac OS X 10.7.1 Mac OS X 10.7.1
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 14.0.835.202 Chrome 14.0.835.202
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 14 October 2011, 21:50 »

It's good to see that (almost) everybody came back to reason here.

But let me remind you that some people here clearly expressed views like my partners at Emuxtras.net and I were behind this. I could feel hurt by some words I've read earlier but It's not a problem. I think I was clear enough in my previous posts. I'm not here for arguing.

If you think about all of this a bit, we caused you no trouble in your plans since this section is alive and no, we're not planning to do so in the future,  so thanks for your kindness.

Next time please avoid such fast judgment.

Enjoy the damn retro video-games ! That's all that matters ! ;)

Cheers

From what I've put together so far, Hornswoggle changed the text of a couple or maybe one of BPs posts as a joke. One of the posts in the forums quotes what he wrote.  One of the two deleted all of the posts in the forum. Both claim to not have global deleted the files.

Simone, do you have a way of restoring all of those posts, like a backup or something? A lot of the other members had a good bit of work put into some of those topics including myself.
« Last Edit: 14 October 2011, 21:53 by waal »

destronger

• forum bum...
  • Operating System:
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 14 October 2011, 22:03 »

i don't know if this site is even worth the time... i join and suddenly assumed a xtra's posse. i get sent a im from BP telling this is the final warning and i just joined a few days ago. the guys only tolerate me at emuxtras because they feel sorry for me.  yes i use that the xtra's forum, just like i use xbox-scene, 1emu, anf tformers (transformers website). i'm only a poster. i'm NOT a admin, graphic designer, emu dev or anything.
« Last Edit: 14 October 2011, 22:04 by destronger »

BritneysPAIRS

• Operating System:
  • Linux Linux
  • Browser:
  • Safari 4.0 Safari 4.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 14 October 2011, 22:08 »

Please don't act innocent you where  posting about it on extras and worse had extras on your large sig as per my warning ( you where the one remember that wanted all blog stuff removed from coinops)  and also said only silly things that didn't help......... now you act confused lol the norm if it was me in charge you would have been axed for the 3 things to stop the cancer
Anyways I know guys are wankers you never deny what I say as its easy to prove you just choose to say but why....I can backup what I say....I don't need to twist situations......as I say the warnings would have met with results on the blog to protect people from the cancer....I saw the cancer but count protect from it apart from removing posts....no innocent parties ever complained

« Last Edit: 14 October 2011, 22:14 by BritneysPAIRS »

waal

• Operating System:
  • Mac OS X 10.7.1 Mac OS X 10.7.1
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 14.0.835.202 Chrome 14.0.835.202
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 14 October 2011, 22:14 »

The more you post, the more your madness is visible.  ::)
You really should go back to your project, now. Really, I've never seen such a chatty & gossipy coder....
Please don't act innocent you where a posting about it on extras and worse had extras on your large sig and also said only silly things that didn't help......... now you act confused lol the norm if it was me in charge you would have been axed for the 3 things to stop the cancer

BritneysPAIRS

• Operating System:
  • Linux Linux
  • Browser:
  • Safari 4.0 Safari 4.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 14 October 2011, 22:19 »

Once again not denying it as I have proof basically the normal go away cause we can't compete or we will stalk you.....its always look over there defense and never answering the questions which we all ready know the answer to.......anyway goto there site I say there newbes that can't help but they can avoid questions and can stalk people they are skilled at it for sure....politics is where the should go or find the real britney spears
« Last Edit: 14 October 2011, 23:27 by BritneysPAIRS »

BritneysPAIRS

• Operating System:
  • Linux Linux
  • Browser:
  • Safari 4.0 Safari 4.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 14 October 2011, 22:22 »

And people said extras wont be aable to come here.......think again....this will be there 3rd victim....one day they will kill all the other xbox sites :-)  newbes with time

destronger

• forum bum...
  • Operating System:
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 15 October 2011, 00:46 »

Please don't act innocent you where  posting about it on extras and worse had extras on your large sig as per my warning ( you where the one remember that wanted all blog stuff removed from coinops)  and also said only silly things that didn't help......... now you act confused lol the norm if it was me in charge you would have been axed for the 3 things to stop the cancer
Anyways I know guys are wankers you never deny what I say as its easy to prove you just choose to say but why....I can backup what I say....I don't need to twist situations......as I say the warnings would have met with results on the blog to protect people from the cancer....I saw the cancer but count protect from it apart from removing posts....no innocent parties ever complained

i admit i've been a pain sometimes in the past and i didn't like the idea of consoles in coinops but what blog stuff are you talking about??

Keir

• Operating System:
  • Mac OS X 10.6 Mac OS X 10.6
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 15 October 2011, 02:36 »

Does anyone else think that BP might have the hots for Waal?  Admittedly, his if his avatar is anything to go be he's one hell of a catch.

Treat em mean to keep em keen eh BP?  See you all round my house for an orgy in half an hour!

BritneysPAIRS

• Operating System:
  • Browser:
  • MS Internet Explorer 8.0 MS Internet Explorer 8.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 15 October 2011, 02:44 »

tristan x...under that name you wanted all CoinOPS blog stuff removed from 1emulation...:) look it was due to your advertisement of xtras when you wanted it banned on 1emulation....period...its hypicrytical...and its something that makes me not respect you guys...anyways talk is cheap .... dude I know more about things than you think....and for those reasons I dont respect you....plead inocence all you like....we both know...good luck with your crucade..

and above is the reason I would have banned kier in an instant and why all his posts where removed.....as per usual from xtras lets avoid facts or we will look like liars and fakes lets change tack...like politions when found out they are like what do mean...and change the subject when its proven they are ohhhhh you mean that look over there....but in the end everyone knows

ok im gone unless there is some real questions talking with adults that answer stuff and dont hide....its allways been a waste of time talking facts with xtras I dont know why I bother trying....
« Last Edit: 15 October 2011, 03:05 by BritneysPAIRS »

Keir

• Operating System:
  • Mac OS X 10.6 Mac OS X 10.6
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 15 October 2011, 09:07 »

I dont really understand...anyway, super work guys.  Go team!

Simone

• Administrator
  • Operating System:
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 15 October 2011, 13:24 »

unfortunally i cant, no db backups made, just cant imagine that...

i offered my help and this is the thanksgiving.

i've found a backup from 10/10 but before start to restore anything, apologies from BP are necessary.
« Last Edit: 15 October 2011, 13:52 by Simone »

destronger

• forum bum...
  • Operating System:
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 15 October 2011, 16:13 »

tristan x...under that name you wanted all CoinOPS blog stuff removed from 1emulation...:) look it was due to your advertisement of xtras when you wanted it banned on 1emulation....period...its hypicrytical...and its something that makes me not respect you guys...anyways talk is cheap .... dude I know more about things than you think....and for those reasons I dont respect you....plead inocence all you like....we both know...good luck with your crucade..

ok, well... i'm sorry that i upset you.

phrunt

• Operating System:
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 7.0.1 Firefox 7.0.1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 15 October 2011, 23:04 »

I wish all the clowns would leave BP and Coinops alone, who cares if he bags you out, maybe it's deserved, maybe it's not but why do you care so much? perhaps use your time for something constructive, BP manages to use his for something constructive, it's the Coinops we all love so much, if you don't like it, don't worry about it, move on.. go do something else. Surely you have something better to do? why care what BP says? Does it hurt your feelings? Do you care that much? I truly don't understand.  It's only a childish flame war if you respond, if you ignore it, it goes away...

Why do you expect apologies? why do you care? that insecure uh?  I don't blame him for bagging you out, I would too, you're a royal pain in the butt.   You can't ride on the fame or lack thereof from the past forever.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.204 seconds with 20 queries.

anything
anything