CoinOPS [English] > CoinOPS Discussion

whats happens ?

<< < (2/7) > >>

Smuppy:
From what I've put together so far, Hornswoggle changed the text of a couple or maybe one of BPs posts as a joke. One of the posts in the forums quotes what he wrote.  One of the two deleted all of the posts in the forum. Both claim to not have global deleted the files.

Simone, do you have a way of restoring all of those posts, like a backup or something? A lot of the other members had a good bit of work put into some of those topics including myself.

wired-child:
good thinking smuppy  :) heres hoping the posts can be brought back

waal:
It's good to see that (almost) everybody came back to reason here.

But let me remind you that some people here clearly expressed views like my partners at Emuxtras.net and I were behind this. I could feel hurt by some words I've read earlier but It's not a problem. I think I was clear enough in my previous posts. I'm not here for arguing.

If you think about all of this a bit, we caused you no trouble in your plans since this section is alive and no, we're not planning to do so in the future,  so thanks for your kindness.

Next time please avoid such fast judgment.

Enjoy the damn retro video-games ! That's all that matters ! ;)

Cheers

--- Quote from: Smuppy on 14 October 2011, 19:38 ---From what I've put together so far, Hornswoggle changed the text of a couple or maybe one of BPs posts as a joke. One of the posts in the forums quotes what he wrote.  One of the two deleted all of the posts in the forum. Both claim to not have global deleted the files.

Simone, do you have a way of restoring all of those posts, like a backup or something? A lot of the other members had a good bit of work put into some of those topics including myself.

--- End quote ---

destronger:
i don't know if this site is even worth the time... i join and suddenly assumed a xtra's posse. i get sent a im from BP telling this is the final warning and i just joined a few days ago. the guys only tolerate me at emuxtras because they feel sorry for me.  yes i use that the xtra's forum, just like i use xbox-scene, 1emu, anf tformers (transformers website). i'm only a poster. i'm NOT a admin, graphic designer, emu dev or anything.

BritneysPAIRS:
Please don't act innocent you where  posting about it on extras and worse had extras on your large sig as per my warning ( you where the one remember that wanted all blog stuff removed from coinops)  and also said only silly things that didn't help......... now you act confused lol the norm if it was me in charge you would have been axed for the 3 things to stop the cancer
Anyways I know guys are wankers you never deny what I say as its easy to prove you just choose to say but why....I can backup what I say....I don't need to twist situations......as I say the warnings would have met with results on the blog to protect people from the cancer....I saw the cancer but count protect from it apart from removing posts....no innocent parties ever complained

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version