CoinOPS [English] > CoinOPS Discussion

whats happens ?

(1/7) > >>

Simone:
can someone please explain what happens here ?

why posts are removed without any advise ?

why people cant live and enjoy playing without coming in to flames ?

wired-child:
i guess alot of bad feelings still exist from stuff that went down a while back
i think it got so nasty that people just cant move on and forget about it

i suggest its time to call a truce have a sit down so to speak iron out
some differences come to commen agreement and stick to that agreement
draw a line in the sand and start afresh

Simone:
well, the behavior of BP was at least disrespectful to me, waiting for an explanation...

i offered my help without interfering and did not deserve this behavior...

hornswoggle:
Hello Simone, I do not know who deleted the forum posts/topics, but I may have been the reason why they may have been deleted. For this, I am sorry and did not want this at all.

As I have said in another topic, I have been away from the scene, and had come back to find the abusive behaviour of BP towards other users unacceptable. Now, I admit I may have overstepped my authority here, but I could not stand idly by, while one human being was being so intolerant and offensive to other human beings.

Maybe my actions were in hindsight a mistake, but I fully stand by my views on BP's behaviour towards others.

Simone:

--- Quote from: hornswoggle on 14 October 2011, 13:35 ---Hello Simone, I do not know who deleted the forum posts/topics, but I may have been the reason why they may have been deleted. For this, I am sorry and did not want this at all.

As I have said in another topic, I have been away from the scene, and had come back to find the abusive behaviour of BP towards other users unacceptable. Now, I admit I may have overstepped my authority here, but I could not stand idly by, while one human being was being so intolerant and offensive to other human beings.

Maybe my actions were in hindsight a mistake, but I fully stand by my views on BP's behaviour towards others.

--- End quote ---

I think you should have done what you thought was right, unfortunately my lack of knowledge of English does not allowed me to understand what was going on first.

However, the only person who had rights to delete treads beyond you and i was BP, so i wait for his explanation...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version