EMULAB Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The new forum is online, hope you enjoy it!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Did I miss something?  (Read 29643 times)

lilcuda

• Operating System:
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 7.0 Firefox 7.0
    • View Profile
Re: Did I miss something?
« Reply #20 on: 14 October 2011, 08:31 »

Its very sad but I have to congratulate the Mod for holding up a standard for the site and not allowing a stupid flame war to carry on further .

Definately been some infamatory posts criticising others and a new poll that basically declared war about what should and should not be on our xbox's , thats a user decision and should be left alone by any credible author.

I asked weeks ago for BP to stop reading other sites posts and working himself up and continuing the shit that ruined other sites , its a shame you couldnt be a bigger man mate . I really hope you can leave the past behind and just let coinops speak for itself .

Id love Coinops and the work done by others who are willing to contribute can grow , learn from this and make it bigger. Its been hard to watch and the community here has been full of poison .

You know when you have a good community there arent just lots of views but lots of posts , this coinops section has had lots of views of subjects but little posting as no one has wanted to say anything in posts that where basically unnecessary rants .

BP you shouldnt take this as someone thats against you as Im not ,Im just one of the many people who would love to make Coinops better without the schoolyard rants and tactics.

BritneysPAIRS

• Operating System:
  • Linux Linux
  • Browser:
  • Safari 4.0 Safari 4.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 14 October 2011, 08:44 »

It had 1100 posts a month xbox scene has 100 :-)

BritneysPAIRS

• Operating System:
  • Linux Linux
  • Browser:
  • Safari 4.0 Safari 4.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 14 October 2011, 08:45 »

Also 100s of pms a month :-) not bad as this is new and undocumented as support forum but would have been official support forum for coinops 3

Don't take this against me its just facts and why everyone here :-) I trust in what im doing and why im doing it. Its 101 marketing
So I know what you mean but it doesn't make good tv

Work continues on at present anyways but poll no longer effect outcomes....the world is my oyster
« Last Edit: 14 October 2011, 08:58 by BritneysPAIRS »

BritneysPAIRS

• Operating System:
  • Linux Linux
  • Browser:
  • Safari 4.0 Safari 4.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 14 October 2011, 08:54 »

New poll wasnt for a flame war its how I get a good build out. Just the facts and make it transapent. This has been happening for years its a way to kill the bad builds and allow room for a build tested end to end but with no to little impact on users. Its going to happen I've seen bad builds that I got questioned about years later for something id never do :-)  also didn't like the raped version.just the name was off putting to me. That stuffs gone now so less work for me supporting this things. Now the locks will be discussed behind closed doors without your thoughts as well as games features and settings
« Last Edit: 14 October 2011, 09:00 by BritneysPAIRS »

Keir

• Operating System:
  • Mac OS X 10.6 Mac OS X 10.6
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.23 Firefox 3.6.23
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 14 October 2011, 10:11 »

You have just been sent a personal message by BritneysPAIRS on EMULAB Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

Ok stay if you want :-)  your posts wont last as nothings changed and its fun doing global deletes.  Have your say it means alot to me

Reply to this Personal Message here: http://www.emulab.it/forum/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;f=inbox;pmsg=394;quote;u=390

BritneysPAIRS

• Operating System:
  • Linux Linux
  • Browser:
  • Safari 4.0 Safari 4.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 14 October 2011, 10:13 »

Him I'll let that one stay :-) and do deletes of all the rest of your posts not a global kier delete......

BritneysPAIRS

• Operating System:
  • Linux Linux
  • Browser:
  • Safari 4.0 Safari 4.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 14 October 2011, 10:15 »

Post the next one kier that's a good one much better than that last one.....why do people think I hide....im a straight shooter if I don't like something I'll say it.....post what you want I dont hade like others

BritneysPAIRS

• Operating System:
  • Linux Linux
  • Browser:
  • Safari 4.0 Safari 4.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 14 October 2011, 10:24 »

Post the last one kier the one where you asked why I don't like extras....I gave you a frank answer and its pain full reading the facts and puts into light behavours that extend way past the boundery....also they like to use real names post pics...try and join facebook...email etc all stuff I've never seen before.....and I don't play that game even though I have all the info id need if required

Keir

• Operating System:
  • Mac OS X 10.6 Mac OS X 10.6
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.23 Firefox 3.6.23
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 14 October 2011, 10:27 »

If you insist - but I think if you think this kind of rant elevates yourself to the detriment of Xtras, I think you're absolutely wrong:

You have just been sent a personal message by BritneysPAIRS on EMULAB Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

They actively talk on private forums to block me. Smear campaigns. Notify torrents as illegal. Tell people they are buggy. Rate all coinops stuff as 0 stars get everything removed from bins. Claim they did videos when it was me...... and im saying they are losing the battle......even though they have tried it all and nuking stuff today is an example you think it want them:-) I've never used other names never done such things so yes I think they are sore losers and also most don't have skills yet set up such complains.... you can believe they don't do such things and that I do but Im sure you know this to be true.......I know they do it cause im taking there users but im giving them what they want......you can claim otherwise but so far my predictions have been on track....they bulls it about new make cores etc when I've done one but its 10 times slower and why it isn't in....bulls it about mameox...bulls it about light gun support....you name its bulls it....to me.....

Reply to this Personal Message here: http://www.emulab.it/forum/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;f=inbox;pmsg=396;quote;u=390

BritneysPAIRS

• Operating System:
  • Linux Linux
  • Browser:
  • Safari 4.0 Safari 4.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 14 October 2011, 10:30 »

Good place to end it ....I would never do what they have done its all up front and never leaving the forum im on...never ever....they actively tell people to use stuff that is missing most features has 500 odd bug games and miss over 500 games and some of them big titles...do they really think that helps and people are idots...just cause they are scared of the truth...remember the truth will set you free
« Last Edit: 14 October 2011, 10:39 by BritneysPAIRS »

hornswoggle

• Operating System:
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • MS Internet Explorer 9.0 MS Internet Explorer 9.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 14 October 2011, 13:06 »

I have been away from the scene for awhile now, but had recently been reading the forums again. To my surprise, BP had not changed his attitude, where I found that his comments towards other users were not in keeping with the spirit of human decency. Therefore as a moderator, I felt that I had to make an example of BP. So I edited some of his posts, and on his behalf did what he was unable to do, apologised to all he had offended.

Now in no way did I delete the entire topics/posts of this forum, so I was just as surprised as everyone else when this happened.
« Last Edit: 14 October 2011, 13:16 by hornswoggle »
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.177 seconds with 20 queries.

anything