CoinOPS [English] > CoinOPS Discussion

Did I miss something?

<< < (2/7) > >>

flexfulton:
So that's it?  Coinops Discussions have packed up shop and moved on to another location?

wired-child:

--- Quote from: flexfulton on 14 October 2011, 02:07 ---So that's it?  Coinops Discussions have packed up shop and moved on to another location?

--- End quote ---
i dont know buddy maybe BP will packup coinops full stop

waal:
Hi,

For those who don't know I'm one of the "xtras guy" and i'm especially part of the "four", BP has frequently been slandering almost since the day this section was opened.

Well so be it. No one was hurt and we had a good laugh.

Without any intervention from us until now.

So I especially wanted to send my congratulations to Britneys-Pairs for successfuly having invented the emu-drama(tm) and today the auto-emu-drama(c).

Regards to Simone and the team who runs this forum. We like what you do, ok ? :)

Ciao
[email protected]

wired-child:
well im pretty new to the emulation scene so maybe someone thats been here longer
can explain why did the whole forum section have to be deleted?????

Smuppy:
The forum was a casualty of the bickering between people who are concerned about their internet reputations. We happen to be within the cross-fire. Similar to scientists competing for the same achievement so they can win some sort of fame or reward. 

So what if someone says something about another in a completely separate forum or for that matter their own forum? It's not like new people to the emulation scene are saying to themselves, "Wow! These guys who are all about drama must know what they are talking about! Let's join in and bash the other guy."

All of you most likely have a great deal of talent in at least some department, some of you perhaps in many. The end results of when you're working together could be quite a masterpiece.

Perhaps you guys don't care anymore and are bored, perhaps you don't realize or care that you may be alienating someone new who could offer a fresh idea or programming solution you haven't thought of yet.  Unless you guys can work together and sort out your differences, you'll eventually slash each others throats to the point of a completely annihilated scene.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version