EMULAB Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The new forum is online, hope you enjoy it!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upgraded to newest version, auto-assign no longer works properly.  (Read 2472 times)

cribolouf

• Operating System:
  • Windows NT 10.0 Windows NT 10.0
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 88.0.4324.96 Chrome 88.0.4324.96
    • View Profile

So I've been using clrmamepro for years in combined rom/sl moden using split sets, I keep all my normal romsets in the normal roms directory. I keep all my software list roms in a seperate folder (sl) and subfolders for each of the software lists.

Aside from a couple hangups with some of the HDD software lists which have been an easy fix, I have never before had much of a problem using the auto-assign feature in the 'systems' menu.

I haven't updated CMPro in a few months, but after updating to the newest release just today, I noticed that when using auto-assign, it would just assign every bios and software list to whatever the first rom directory in the settings dialogue would be. So if I put /roms first, all of the assignments would be /roms...if I put /sl/32x first, that would be assigned to every software list and bios. I'm not sure whether this issue started in the latest build, or a previous one. But I would like to know if anyone else is having this issue and why it might be occuring.

Roman

• Global Moderator
  • Operating System:
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 88.0.4324.104 Chrome 88.0.4324.104
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: 27 January 2021, 07:12 by Roman »

cribolouf

• Operating System:
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 88.0.4324.96 Chrome 88.0.4324.96
    • View Profile

Thanks a bunch, everything worked perfectly!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 19 queries.

anything