clrmamepro [English] > clrmame Discussion

What to do about missing roms in a full set when doing a clrmamepro scan?

<< < (2/2)

Roman:
"On both roms and sets"
Just for clarification, ...most likely we're talking about sets which consists of exactly 1 romfile..so this sounds ok.

The not changing "55/274" numbers, well, if there is nothing really to fix (case, name, date, size) the value does not change. As you found out, you simply don't have the right file (otherwise fix missing or a rebuilder run would resolve it).

How the sets are named and constructed comes from the datfile and their authors. If they mark files with b in brackets for bad dumps...not cmpro's business....how they are arranged/named/combined in parent/clone sets....not cmpro's business....finding missing files...erm..not cmpro's business.

Unfortunately I did not find the link to the forum post where the 1g1r algorithm is explained....would be great if someone still knows this....

m2306:
Thank you for the input on this issue. For anyone else having the same problem I can say that it’s a mismatch between the romset and the dat file. I have not gained access to the No-Intro forum to ask them but there has likely been roms added to the most recent dat that are not in my romset. I thought I didn’t know how to use clrmamepro but that was not the issue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version