EMULAB Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The new forum is online, hope you enjoy it!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: specpls3_flop.xml issue  (Read 3794 times)

Pugsy

• Operating System:
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 38.0 Firefox 38.0
    • View Profile
specpls3_flop.xml issue
« on: 31 May 2015, 08:11 »

I seem to be having a problem with the specpls3_flop.xml from mame0162 when scanning via system settings. It rebuilds all 128 files fine from scratch but the scanning keeps showing all 128 zips as missing.

Don't know if it's something to do with the fact that the file is called specpls3_flop.xml and inside the xml it lists softwarelist name="spectrum_flop".

I renamed softwarelist name="spectrum_flop". to softwarelist name="specpls3_flop" and cleared the cache but it's still showing them as missing.

On a sidenote once I unticked specpl3_flop from the systems...the scan seemed a lot faster (but that might be all in my mind).
« Last Edit: 31 May 2015, 08:19 by Pugsy »

Roman

• Global Moderator
  • Operating System:
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 43.0.2357.81 Chrome 43.0.2357.81
    • View Profile
Re: specpls3_flop.xml issue
« Reply #1 on: 31 May 2015, 18:32 »

I will have a look....

Roman

• Global Moderator
  • Operating System:
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 43.0.2357.81 Chrome 43.0.2357.81
    • View Profile
Re: specpls3_flop.xml issue
« Reply #2 on: 31 May 2015, 20:53 »

hmm...did some tests..

...loaded the single specpls3_flop.xml as datfile in its own profile....no issues in rebuilding and scanning
...imported MAME .162 plus the single software list ""...it's not listed in systems at all...most likely because the list is not named correctly in the hash file...it's using "spectrum_flop" in there and a single import tries to run MAME with data export of "specpls3_flop". ...so blame MAME devs for this ;-)

...imported MAME .162 plus ALL software lists...worked fine...(since it does not run single data exports then)...assigned a sysdefpath for it pointing to the previously rebuilt sets....no issues...no warnings...normal scan duration.

so...sorry...no issues here...

....regarding the last test I forgot to say that I only enabled THAT single software list in....maybe it's some sideffect with other ones....so you might give that a try, too....sorry that I can't help more at the moment due to lack of time

besides of this....you may prefer the one-xml-as-one-profile mode, so you got access to all software lists separately (and could use the batcher to run a scan/rebuild sequentially).
« Last Edit: 01 June 2015, 08:28 by Roman »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.165 seconds with 20 queries.