EMULAB Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The new forum is online, hope you enjoy it!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gallagher's Gallery, and other Laserdiscs  (Read 6672 times)

s_bastian

• View Profile
    • www.progettoemma.net
Gallagher's Gallery, and other Laserdiscs
« on: 09 April 2009, 12:46 »

Does this game really belong in the "undumped" category? If so, we should list all of the laserdisc games currently in Mame but without a good laserdisc dump.
Two options, but we should decide one way and apply it to all the entries: - Move the game to the "dumped" list, and put a "laserdis dump still missing", and do nothing else - Leave the game as undumped, same note about the laserdisc, and add to the list all the other LD. I would prefer the first option, becasue as far as I know many LDs are already available and only waiting for the correct input from the devs for the dump
An inbetween option could be to introduce the list of nodump/baddump generated automatically from progettoemma, as per your hint in the MI discussion. In this way, all LD Would be reported automatically in the parallel list, with the nodump CHD correctly reported
BTW, in this list we could add (by hand) the list of non existig samples, in case someone has the hardware and a decent recorder... ;)

-- moved from the wiki discussion

Prima di chiedere cosa pu? fare MAME per te, chiediti cosa puoi fare TU per MAME...
Mame 0.1 full set
Gestore del primo ed unico motore di ricerca MAME COMPLETAMENTE in italiano:

Per ricordare che MAME รจ un progetto italiano...

Osso

• View Profile
Re: Gallagher's Gallery, and other Laserdiscs
« Reply #1 on: 09 April 2009, 13:46 »

As you posted in the pinned thread, I'm in favour of removing them, since they will appear in the "bad dump/no dump" list.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.168 seconds with 19 queries.

anything
anything