EMULAB Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The new forum is online, hope you enjoy it!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: clrmamepro 3.134a released  (Read 8155 times)

Roman

• Global Moderator
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 7 Windows 7
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.3 Firefox 3.6.3
    • View Profile
clrmamepro 3.134a released
« on: 06 June 2010, 19:52 »

3.134a

fixed: completely replaced sets are listed without missing set tag in a 1st scan
fixed: www profiler error for urls with ?
fixed: rebuilding archives-in-archives works only for the first file
fixed: rebuilding archives-in-archives doesn't work for subfolders in archives

Firewave

• Operating System:
  • Windows Server 2003 Windows Server 2003
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 6.0.447.0 Chrome 6.0.447.0
    • View Profile
Re: clrmamepro 3.134a released
« Reply #1 on: 25 June 2010, 11:44 »

I)
Just a minor display issue I recognised while scanning the GBA set. The scanning dialog is not clearing the "Parent" field for sets, that aren't clones. So will see, that "lizzie" has the parent "lionking".

II)
And the issue with a set being shown as not completely missing on the first scan and then completely on the second ahppened to me with GBA as well Sad It was with the texashld set. Will provide data to test later.

III)
I just saw another small display issue. In the scanning dialog of the Rebuilder the "File" field was show the last folder, that was processed of the subfolders in the Add-Paths during the scan. It should be empty or also show "Please Wait..." like the "was rebuilt to" field.
Update: It seems both are actually being left-overs from the counting process. Maybe both should just be cleared.

IV)
Yet another issue. For some reason the scanning progress in the Rebuilder went past 100% and showed 6% when it was actually finished. Never saw that before. Will investigate.
« Last Edit: 25 June 2010, 13:29 by Roman »

Roman

• Global Moderator
  • Operating System:
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.4 Firefox 3.6.4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 25 June 2010, 13:47 »

I) hmm..yeah..I do remember that I disabled the update when the line is blank...looks like a stupid optimization...assume this gets fixed.

II) try to reproduce it and give me details (.dat, .cmp file and the scenarion which actually causes this)

III) what do you mean exactly? The dialog shows the currently processed file and the last successful rebuilds...so nothing is considered to get blanked out...
...but actually it could be related to I) as well....

IV) either you've added files to the used folders during rebuild or maybe it found some archives in archives....however that should not go >100%
« Last Edit: 25 June 2010, 14:14 by Roman »

Firewave

• Operating System:
  • Windows Server 2003 Windows Server 2003
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 6.0.447.0 Chrome 6.0.447.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 25 June 2010, 15:02 »

III) The Rebuilder has two steps: 1. Counting files 2. Scan files. During the counting step the second field is the folder, that is being parsed and the third field says "Please Wait...". The final values of the counting step are stay the same during the scanning process, if no file ever matches.
Since the fourth field is only showing data when it processes it the other fields always showing the same values are a bit confusing.

IV) I didn't and it has archives in archives, but I run all my scan on that folder and it never went past 100%. In the case it happens I had multiple Add-Paths and the archives in archives were in the second Add folder. I will try to investigate.

Roman

• Global Moderator
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 7 Windows 7
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.4 Firefox 3.6.4
    • View Profile
Re: clrmamepro 3.134a released - updated again
« Reply #4 on: 25 June 2010, 16:14 »

III) is the same issue as I). I've accidently skipped the filling of the line if a blank is being sent...so you always see the last filled entry there...will be fixed.

IV) can't reproduce this here...if you're using addpaths, you will see 2 progress bars, the upper one counts the addpaths, the lower one the files in the current addpath, so the lower one goes to 100% and then restarts for the next addpath.

II) is the only interesting thing here ;)...which I can't repeat yet

A fixed version for III/I is here:
http://mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro/binaries/cmpro_fix.rar
« Last Edit: 26 June 2010, 12:50 by Roman »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.199 seconds with 21 queries.