EMULAB Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The new forum is online, hope you enjoy it!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just a Hello to everyone  (Read 5778 times)

fastreceiver

• Windows 2000 Windows 2000
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.64 Opera 9.64
    • View Profile
Just a Hello to everyone
« on: 17 August 2009, 00:21 »

Hi all,

I've just registered here because I think that this site is one of the most helpful sites in emu worlds at all.

Just a small intro: I've been in emu since my fav arcade games have gone from the typical places where I could play them. I really like to play them from time to time and this site helps me to keep my collection up to date.

Let me send a warm greeting to all members here around and to all of those out there who can't get enough of these little - and sometimes - time consuming puzzles.  8)

Greetings
fastreceiver
« Last Edit: 17 August 2009, 00:22 by fastreceiver »

antonioitalia

• antonioitalia
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 51.0 Firefox 51.0
    • View Profile
    • Rx Farmacia Italia
Re: Just a Hello to everyone
« Reply #1 on: 08 March 2017, 13:50 »

Hi all,

I've just registered here because I think that this site is one of the most helpful sites in emu worlds at all.

Just a small intro: I've been in emu since my fav arcade games have gone from the typical places where I could play them. I really like to play them from time to time and this site helps me to keep my collection up to date.

Let me send a warm greeting to all members here around and to all of those out there who can't get enough of these little - and sometimes - time consuming puzzles.  8)

Greetings
fastreceiver

Hi :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 20 queries.